Images and videos made available via Tourism Hamilton’s online media gallery are “royalty-free” for promoting Hamilton and/or Tourism Hamilton services, products, destinations or businesses, in non-commercial applications. Examples include:
- Marketing materials promoting a specific area and/or all of Hamilton;
- Meeting, conference and tourism trade show materials and displays;
- Travel product catalogues
- Location scouting for video/film production;
- Tourism websites, television spots or commercials.
Images and video materials may not be used or reproduced in:
- Materials intended for sale (or the packaging of materials intended for sale);
- Materials related to tobacco, alcohol and religious or moral issues;
- Materials used for partisan political purposes;
- Personal or non-tourism related materials/Souvenirs.
Images and video materials may not be substantively altered, duplicated, shared, sold or copied unless authorized by Tourism Hamilton.
Users are required to provide credit to the “Tourism & Culture Division, City of Hamilton”
Tourism Hamilton limits the number of images provided per medium to a maximum of 10.
By using the images and/or video, you, the user, agree to the above conditions and take full responsibility to use the images and/or video for non-commercial applications.
Tourism Hamilton reserves the right to limit or refuse access to images based on criteria outlined above, and if deemed inappropriate or out of scope.