July 15, 2022 to July 16, 2022
This waterfront craft beer festival is a favourite among craft beer aficionados and casual beer drinkers alike.
- Sample hundreds of craft beers and ciders from dozens of craft brewers alongside food trucks and vendors.
- Enjoy a great music stage featuring Dwayne Gretzky, Dear Rouge, Born in the Eighties and Capital.
- The scenic bayfront location at Pier 4 Park is the perfect summer backdrop.
- Weekend and single day passes available.
While You're Here
- Visit our Accommodations Guide for all your overnight needs.
- Plan your visit with our Downtown Guide, packed with things to see, do an eat before and after the festival.
- Check out our Getting Here and Getting Around tips for a seamless trip.
- GO trains now run every hour between Toronto's Union Station and Hamilton' s West Harbour Station, walking distance to Pier 4 Park.
You may also be interested in...
June 18, 2022
Cheer on the Cats as they take on the Stampeders!
June 11, 2022
Indian singer, musician, and music composer comes to Hamilton's FirstOntario Centre.
May 25, 2022
Celebrate the return of basketball courtside in Hamilton.