December 2, 2022
K-Pop sensation ATEEZ is coming to Hamilton for the first time as part of their The Fellowship: Break The Wall World Tour.
- The South Korean group first shot up the music charts in 2018 with the release of their first EP, Treasure EP 1: All to Zero.
- Hamilton is the only Canadian show on the band's world tour, which includes stops in the US, Korea and Japan.
- Since their debut, the 8-member group has charted the BILLBOARD 200 and sold over 4 million albums worldwide.
While You're Here
- Plan your visit with our Downtown Guide, packed with things to see, do and eat before and after the festival. Visit our Accommodations Guide for all your overnight needs.
- Check out our Getting Here and Getting Around tips for a seamless trip.
- GO trains now run every hour between Toronto's Union Station and Hamilton's West Harbour Station, a short walk or bus ride to the downtown core.
You may also be interested in...
October 9, 2022
It's Hamilton's Forge FC against Halifax.
October 22, 2022
The Bulldogs face the Peterborough Petes at FirstOntario Centre.
Hamilton Museum of Steam & TechnologyOctober 28, 2022 to October 29, 2022
Experience the historic Hamilton Waterworks in a completely different light.