Images and videos made available via Tourism Hamilton’s online media gallery are “royalty-free” for promoting Hamilton to a tourist audience and/or Tourism Hamilton services, products, destinations or businesses, in non-commercial applications. Examples include:
- Marketing materials promoting a specific area and/or all of Hamilton;
- Meeting, conference and tourism trade show materials and displays;
- Travel product catalogues
- Location scouting for video/film production;
- Tourism websites, television spots or commercials.
Images and video materials may not be used or reproduced in:
- Materials intended for sale (or the packaging of materials intended for sale);
- Materials related to tobacco, alcohol and religious or moral issues;
- Materials used for partisan political purposes;
- Personal or non-tourism related materials/Souvenirs.
Images and video materials may not be substantively altered, duplicated, shared, sold or copied unless authorized by Tourism Hamilton.
Users are required to provide credit to the “Tourism Hamilton”
Tourism Hamilton limits the number of images provided per medium to a maximum of 10.
By using the images and/or video, you, the user, agree to the above conditions and take full responsibility to use the images and/or video for non-commercial applications.
Tourism Hamilton reserves the right to limit or refuse access to images based on criteria outlined above, and if deemed inappropriate or out of scope.