Tourism Hamilton maintains a photo and video database of visual assets that showcase Hamilton as a must-visit travel destination.
These rights protected visuals may be used royalty free at no cost, provided usage meets our Digital Asset Usage Guidelines below.
Digital Asset Usage Guidelines
Our digital assets may be used for the following purposes:
- Editorial coverage by travel and trade media.
- Sales and marketing campaigns promoting leisure travel to Hamilton from +45kms away.
Our digital assets may not be used for:
- Any activity outside of tourism promotion to tourists from +45kms away.
- Commercial advertising of non-tourism products such as real estate materials.
- Placement on souvenirs, commemorative books, guidebooks, DVDs or others consumer goods such as clothing for retail or resale.
- Fundraisers for causes, charitable organizations or political organizations.
- Any way that is deceptive, misleading, defamatory, and discriminatory or reflects negatively on Tourism Hamilton.
Our digital assets may be used by:
- Travel and trade media.
- Travel professionals working with Tourism Hamilton to promote Hamilton as a leisure destination in their campaigns and initiatives.
- Meeting professionals working with Tourism Hamilton towards selecting or promoting Hamilton as a meeting or convention destination.
Use of Tourism Hamilton's digital assets requires:
- Credit to 'Tourism Hamilton'.
- Provision of a copy of your final output to the Tourism Hamilton Marketing team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assets remain property of Tourism Hamilton and the originating artist and may not be substantively altered, duplicated, shared, sold or copied.
- Tourism Hamilton limits the number of images provided per medium to a maximum of 10 and reserves the right to limit or refuse access to digital assets, if a request deemed inappropriate or out of scope.