Over the years, we’ve proudly hosted everything from national blockbuster events to smaller regional conferences. No matter the size of your event, we work hard to ensure each one of your delegates leaves happy.
Events Hamilton Has Hosted
- 2017 (2011) Canadian Society of Association Executives Winter Summit
- 2017 American Public Gardens Association Annual Conference
- 2016 Kiwanis International Annual District Convention
- 2016 Heritage Canada National Trust Annual Conference
- 2018 Habitat for Humanity Conference
- 2018 Steeped Tea Annual Conference
- 2018 Festival & Events Ontario Annual Conference
- 2018 Ontario Chamber of Commerce
- 2018 Canadian Country Music Awards
Upcoming Events in Hamilton
- 2019 Ontario Federation of Agriculture
- 2020 Canadian Country Music Awards
- 2022 Ontario Building Officials Association
What Clients Say About Coming to Hamilton and Working with Our Staff
Thank you doesn’t begin to scratch the surface.
When we sat down last year and imagined what Country Music Week in Hamilton could be – we never dreamed that we’d hit every single target. The work that you have done has taken this year’s CCMA’s to another level. The notes that we have gotten over the past 24 hours have been so incredible. This is hands down the best response that we have received for Country Music Week and that’s because of y’all. I am so incredibly proud of what we have created and what we accomplished this week.
Congratulations to all of you – you should be so very proud. We LOVE working with you.
Here’s to 2020! We can’t wait to be back.
– Tracy Martin, President Canadian Country Music Association
To say that the City of Hamilton was an excellent host would be an understatement. Hamilton proved time and time again that the “Ambitious City” is more than just a moniker. The Host Committee was made up of the most dedicated, professional and extremely hard working group of people we have ever worked with. The culture, revitalization and pure heart of the City of Hamilton far exceeded our expectations and we were thrilled to walk away with an extremely positive experience
– Allan Reid, President & CEO , CARAS, The JUNO Awards & MusiCount
It was a pleasure to work with Tourism Hamilton our bid for the United Way of Canada National Conference. They brought energy and excitement and delivered a proposal that was considered the best UWC has ever seen.
– Len Lifchus, Former CEO at the United Way of Burlington & Greater Hamilton.
Learn how we can make your next event a huge success:
Sherry Lucia, Tourism Product Development Specialist – Convention Sales
905-546-2424 ext. 5465