Hamilton is a city of bold contrasts. We’re home to a vibrant urban landscape full of character. We’re also surrounded by stunning nature on all sides.
Tourism Hamilton invites you to share the best of both worlds through your lens in the 2018 #MyHamilton photo contest.
Help us inspire visitors to discover best of Hamilton.
Submit your photos in one or both of the following categories for a chance to win cash and great prizes!
Image depicting urban landscapes and experiences
Image depicting Hamilton rural or natural area.
1st prize: First place winners will be selected from each of the two (2) categories for a total of two (2) first place winner. The First place winner from each category will win a total prize valued at approximately $750 including a weekend stay in Hamilton (downtown overnight accommodations for one night, restaurant gift cards and passes to great attractions) AND $250 cash
Finalists: Remaining eight (8) finalists will receive $25
How to Enter:
Step 1: Submit up to two photos maximum. Photos can be submitted in one or both categories.
Step 2: Ensure your photo or photos is/are:
- Sized correctly: (300 dpi AND at least 1600 px by 1600 px)
- Vertical, horizontal or square acceptable
PHOTOS THAT DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
Step 3: Using link below upload your photo(s)
Some more things to know about the #MyHamilton photo contest:
- Timing: Contest runs from May 29 to July 22 at 11:59 p.m.
- Judging: Photos will be assessed by a panel of judges who will select a group of finalists
- Winners: Final winners will be selected by popular vote during Supercrawl weekend Sept. 13-16, 2018 in following ways:
- In person at our Visitor Centre in the Lister Building, 28 James St. North
- Who can enter: Must be 19 years or older, a resident of Ontario, not be a City of Hamilton employee
- Contact: Questions? Email email@example.com (subject: #MyHamilton Photo Contest)
- Terms & Condition: Please read Terms and Conditions in detail before submitting.