Release your wild child and banish boredom this summer in Hamilton, where we have everything you need to plan a fun and unforgettable family trip.
Top Family Attractions
Make memories that will last a lifetime at these top summer spots.
- At African Lion Safari you can get up close to some of the world's most exotic animals. Then, let your little monkeys cool off at the Mismu Bay Wetplay area as the day heats up.
- Hit the trails at Royal Botanical Gardens, explore the natural playground, or check out some kid-friendly events.
- Ride the waves into some serious fun at Wild Waterworks, where there's something for kids of all ages.
Have some fun in the sun with these outdoor adventures.
Museums & Culture
Play, learn, and explore at these family-friendly museums and galleries.
From rides to music to great food, these summer festivals are a hit for the whole family.
- With family-friendly entertainment, music, and plenty of food trucks to choose from, the Festival of Friends is always a family crowd-pleaser.
- Hop on a midway ride and indulge in a famous peach sundae at the iconic Winona Peach Festival.
- With food, art, music, and activities for the kids, Supercrawl is the perfect way to end your summer with a bang.
- Push their little tastebuds to new limits at the Lucky Lion Night Market at Bayfront Park.
Enjoy the summer weather and cheer on the hometown team.
- Experience the roar of the hometown crowd when the Hamilton Ticats hit the field in CFL action.
- Bring the soccer lovers in the family to cheer on the reigning CPL champions Forge FC in what is always an exciting matchup.
- Pack up the family and head to the diamond for game day this summer with the Hamilton Cardinals.
Fuel their imaginations with these creative and hands-on experiences.
Satisfy any craving at these kid-approved restaurants.