Now that you’re here, explore all the easy ways to get around the city.
BY LOCAL BUS
Hamilton Street Railway Company (H.S.R.)
- Extensive public bus routes across the city
- Wheelchair accessible and air-conditioned
- Equipped with bicycle racks
- Different rates and day passes available
- Plan your route with HSR Trip Planner
Blue Line Taxi
905-777-7777 or 1-877-525-2500
Convenient, cashless travel any time of the day
Download the Lyft app to get matched with local drivers
Reserve a vehicle across the city for a few hours or longer with plenty of flexibility.
Hamilton is a cycling friendly destination with hundreds of bike trails to explore. From converted rail trails to paved waterfront trails to city street bike paths, there are biking opportunities for every skill level.
- Explore our cycling routes and amenities
- Borrow a SoBi bike when you’re visiting from one of 120 hubs throughout the city.
Explore on two wheels with an e-Scooter rental.