Ready to swap out the view from your makeshift home office for something a bit more inspired?
Share you love of Hamilton on your next Zoom virtual meet-up with friends, family or co-workers with some of our favourite landscape shots.
Choose Your Backdrop
1. The View from Sam Lawrence Park
This panoramic view of the lower city from the ridge of the Niagara Escarpment is one of the best you'll find in Hamilton.
2. Bayfront Park
Bayfront Park is one of the city's prettiest and most peaceful destinations. Bring the tranquility of this urban waterfront home and online.
3. Tew Falls
While you wait to chase waterfalls in Hamilton again, here's a shot of one of the city's 100 falls that always leaves us breathless.
4. Dundurn Castle
Keep it classy with a backdrop of this stunning Victorian mansion. If you're looking for an iconic attraction, it doesn't get much more "Hamilton" than Dundurn Castle.
5. City Hall
Enjoy the Hamilton sign all lit up!
6. King William St
Take a stroll down King William St. where you can find endless food and drink options.
1. Download and save selected images from Tourism Hamilton to your computer or device.
2. Download and set up the Zoom App.
3. In the Zoom app, click your profile in top right of screen and click on settings.
4. Click on "Choose Virtual Background," hit the "+" button, and upload your favourite saved Hamilton image.
5. For detailed instructions on Zoom backgrounds, visit the Zoom help centre.