Conveniently located in the heart of Ontario’s Golden Horseshoe (one hour each way to either Niagara Falls or Toronto), Hamilton is easy to access from major highways and several international airports. Discounted airfare and transportation options are available through the Tourism Hamilton team. Just ask us – we know people.
Choose from 4 nearby Airports:
- John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport: a hassle-free airport with terminal-adjacent parking (the next best thing to teleporting from your car to the terminal) and only 15 minutes from downtown
- Toronto Pearson International Airport: less than an hour’s drive to Hamilton
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport: less than an hour’s drive to Hamilton
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport: less than a two hour drive to Hamilton
Traveling by Car?
- Ideally located on major highways an hour’s drive from Toronto, Niagara Falls, and the US border.
Buses and trains arrive daily at the Hamilton Go Centre terminal – right in the heart of the city.
- Go Bus: Interregional public bus system for the entire Greater Toronto Area (including Hamilton)
- Greyhound: Inter-city and cross-border bus transportation service
- Coach Canada: regular service throughout the Greater Toronto Area and outlying regions, as well as first class charter service.
- Go Train: Interregional public train system for the entire Greater Toronto Area (including Hamilton). Rush hour service from Toronto.
- Via Rail: National rail service stops in nearby Burlington (Go Bus completes your journey to Hamilton Go Centre downtown).
Learn how we can make your next event a huge success:
Tourism Product Development Specialist – Sport Tourism
905-546-2424 ext. 3173