This huge drive-through reserve lets you get closer than you ever imagined to some of the world's most exotic animals. Imagine seeing lions, giraffes and monkeys roam free and watching daily elephant swims. Expect to come face to face with more than 1,000 majestic birds and animals from around the world. Find out for yourself while visitors 'flock' to wildly popular attraction.
- Sail on the African Queen boat cruise to spot exotic birds and adorable primates.
- Pet's Corner lets little ones get up close to alpacas, goats, deer and other furry friends.
- Let the kids cool off at the Misumu Bay Wet Play area featuring sprinklers, slides and jets.
- Daily presentations include Birds of Prey Flying Demos and adorable Elephant swims.
- The exclusive Wake Up The Wild adventure gives visitors even closer access with a Game Warden-led off-road, private guided tour in an open air truck to spot wildlife.
You may also be interested in...
Find hassle-free travel at Hamilton’s popular international airport.
Play like royalty at a course in the heart of the Red Hill Valley.
Dive into summer on the shores of Lake Ontario at Hamilton’s premier waterpark .