With over 40 military planes from the past and present, the sky's the limit at Canada's largest flying museum.
Take a personalized tour, try a flight simulator or book your own flight in a vintage aircraft.
Interactive events and exhibits help visitors grasp the experience of being a military pilot and the magnitude and sacrifice of military combat.
- Purchase a flight on a vintage aircraft for a once-in-a-lifetime flying experience. There are many vintage aircraft for you to choose from.
- The museum is also home to one of only two air-worthy Lancasters left in the world, and the only place you can purchase a flight on one. The Avro Lancaster is the most famous Allied bomber of the Second World War and a not-to-miss attraction here.
- Try a jet fighter flight simulator complete with working heads up display, replica flight controls and a giant view of the world outside your cockpit.
- The is a destination in itself, packed with everything a military buff could want from calendars, diecast plane models, clothing and many more unique gift ideas.
- Virtual Reality Experience - BBC 1943 Berlin Blitz
On until Feb. 29, 2020
- Anne Frank House Virtual Reality