Awaken your senses at this open-air museum, bursting with natural wonders.
Bragging rights at Canada's largest botanical garden include some of the largest flower gardens in the world, endless trails and dazzling year-round events and programming.
Their mandate to bring people, plants, and nature together has won this attraction a huge following and many repeat visitors.
Discover Hamilton's own paradise found for yourself.
- There are over 312,000 individual plants across five distinct formal gardens to explore here, including one of the world's largest and most diverse lilac collections.
- The recently restored Rock Garden is a stunning and tranquil National Historic Site with a fascinating history and an onsite cafe and event space.
- Nature sanctuaries allow you to get up close with birds, wildflowers, and waterfowl as you hike 27 kilometres of nature trails.
- Year-round holiday themed events and special concerts.
- Formed in 1941, RBG has provided historical education, conservation and access to its natural wonders for more than 80 years. Learn more about their fascinating history.