Categories: Bucket List, Family Fun, Outdoor Adventure
Awaken your senses at this open-air museum, bursting with natural wonders.
Bragging rights at Canada's largest botanical garden include some of the largest flower gardens in the world, endless trails and dazzling year-round events and programming.
Their mandate to bring people, plants, and nature together has won this attraction a huge following and many repeat visitors.
Discover Hamilton's own paradise found for yourself.
- There are over 312,000 individual plants across five distinct formal gardens to explore here, including one of the world's largest and most diverse lilac collections.
- The recently restored Rock Garden is a stunning and tranquil National Historic Site with a fascinating history and an onsite cafe and event space.
- Nature sanctuaries allow you to get up close with birds, wildflowers, and waterfowl as you hike 27 kilometres of nature trails.
- Year-round holiday themed events and special concerts.
- Formed in 1941, RBG has provided historical education, conservation and access to its natural wonders for more than 80 years. Learn more about their fascinating history.
Royal Botanical Gardens
You may also be interested in...
West Avenue Cider at Somerset Orchards
Enjoy artisanal cider where country tradition meets big city lights.
William J. McCallion Planetarium
Journey through the stars at Hamilton's only planetarium.
Pine Valley Park Campground Resort
Spend your summers camping where kids are guaranteed to have fun.