September 9, 2022 to September 11, 2022
End summer with a bang at Hamilton's legendary Supercrawl music and arts festival. Expect the unexpected as you wander the downtown core - a perfect introduction to Hamilton's buzz-worthy arts scene.
- Every September, the free arts festival shuts down James Street North to traffic for three dazzling days of live music, art installations, theatre, dance, fashion, food and fun.
- Live music stages feature local, national and international acts throughout the weekend.
- Supercrawl serves up a feast of food options, with around 50 food trucks, a beer garden, alongside all the cafes, bars and restaurants that line the street.
- The 2019 festival attracted over 250,000 people and spanned 18 city blocks.
While You're Here
- Plan your visit with our Downtown Guide, packed with things to see, do and eat before and after the festival.
- Visit our Accommodations Guide for all your overnight needs.
- Check out our Getting Here and Getting Around tips for a seamless trip.
- GO trains now run every half hour between Toronto's Union Station and Hamilton's West Harbour Station, a short walk or bus ride to the downtown core.
You may also be interested in...
July 16, 2022 to July 17, 2022
An amazing walk-through experience at Hamilton Convention Centre.
Canadian Warplane Heritage MuseumJune 25, 2022 to June 26, 2022
Celebrate the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum's 50th anniversary!
July 19, 2022
Hamilton's Forge FC takes on FC Edmonton at Tim Hortons Field.