Make your holiday visit to Hamilton merry and bright with our guide to the best events, gifts, food and good cheer this holiday season.
Classic Holiday Events
Jingle all the way to these iconic Hamilton holiday events.
A Made-in-Hamilton Gift Guide
Give your loved ones a piece of Hamilton this holiday season.
Filmed Here Holiday Movies
Watch these filmed-in-Hamilton holiday movies and see how many locations you recognize.
Festive Food & Drink
Say cheers to the season with these festive food and drink experiences.
- Bring your family and friends together with a delicious holiday-themed meal at local spots like Radius with its Holiday Wonders specials or host an unforgettable holiday party at Rapscallion.
- Make the extra season sweet with Cake & Loaf’s Holiday Menu including paint-your-own Hannuka kits.
- Build a delicious gingerbread house with your family and cheers to the season, as Cake & Loaf and Grain & Grit Brewery partner up for this festive kit.
- After a day spent gift shopping, warm up with a cup of joe in some of these top-rated coffee shops.
- Satisfy the chocolate lovers on your list with the best sweats and treats in the city.
Ho Ho Holiday Markets
Grab those one-of-a-king gifts at these Hamilton holiday markets.
- Stuffed! holiday market is one of the city’s coolest holiday shopping destinations with over fifty vendors, live DJ, and local food and drinks.
- Treat yourself to a pint and some holiday shopping as local breweries and cideries Merit Brewery, Fairweather Brewing, Steel Town Cider and West Avenue Cider host holiday markets.
- Mom Market Hamilton is hosting a special Holiday Pop-up Market at Shed Brewery, so yo can sip while you shop.
- Showcasing over twenty local BIPOC and 2SLGBTQIA+ vendors, the Holiday Night Market is the perfect place to pick up something special.
- Craftadian, Christmas in Ancaster Craft Show, Handmade in Hamilton and the Ancaster Christmas Craft Show have you covered when it comes to everything locally handmade, from artwork, clothing, jewelry and pottery.