Categories: Arts & Culture, Downtown Hamilton, Events, Family Fun, Food/Drink, Free, Galleries, Market, Music, Restaurants, Self-guided, Shopping, Tours, Various
June 9, 2023
Come explore Art Crawl, where you’ll be met with the friendly welcome of a block party and the excitement of a street festival where you never know what you might stumble across. The best way to experience Art Crawl is to set off on foot and bring along a few friends.
- On the second Friday of every month, Art Crawl transforms James Street North into a celebration of art, music, and food.
- Studios, galleries, shops, and restaurants keep their doors open late to welcome visitors who fill the sidewalks.
- This summer, a portion of James Street will be closed during Art Crawl between Cannon and Murray Streets for pedestrian traffic only, so you can enjoy more of the art, performers, and vendors, right on the street.
While You're Here
- Crawl like a local and see what to expect with our Art Crawl Guide.
- Plan your visit with our Downtown Guide, packed with things to see, do and eat before and after the festival.
- Visit our Accommodations Guide for all your overnight needs.
- Check out our Getting Here and Getting Around tips for a seamless trip.
- GO trains now run every hour between Toronto's Union Station and Hamilton's West Harbour Station, a short walk or bus ride to the downtown core. Or plan your trip via frequent GO bus into Hamilton GO Centre downtown.
28 James St N,
You may also be interested in...
FrancoFESTJune 16, 2023 to June 18, 2023
Enjoy music, dance and art at this year's Fancophone festival.
Forge FC vs Pacific FCJune 10, 2023
Get loud for the reigning CPL champions.
Hamilton Cardinals vs Toronto Maple LeafsJune 9, 2023 to June 2, 2023
Don't miss any of the hometown baseball action.